The Smoke! The Smoke!

Good job

Good choice on the music, it fit the scene pefectly. A bit more storyline before and after would have perhaps earned a higher score from me, but overall I liked it. Keep it up.

The DeaIer The DeaIer

Kinda neat

I really enjoyed the noir style that this film was presented in. Also I thought liked the slightly ambiguous comment about the duality of a drug dealer's life. But where the fuck did he get a hand grenade and an old-timey dagger?

Bad Inventions #2 Bad Inventions #2

I enjoyed it

I really liked the man's animation, his facial expressions and his limb flailings. I would have given it a high rating just for that, but the additions of the looney tunes music and counterstrike sounds (every flash maker's best friend) were the icing on the cake. Nice work, I look foreward to others soon. :D

Silent Screams Silent Screams

Nice job man

I think the last guy that reviewed this had a spicy pickle up his ass. Had he had the patience of a monkey with ADD, he would have seen that you credited Final Destination at the end. Some people jump at the chance to blam something.
Anyway, I really thought the music created a good atmosphere for this movie, and the drawings were well done. Keep at it, I look foreward to the next one!

Tenacious D - tribute Tenacious D - tribute

Nice work

This was a wicked movie man. I laughed when you had the guy's uvula shaking. Just a small note: Kyle Glass needs to be fatter.

Dead Eyes Dead Eyes

Great movie, loved the music and the style

hey man this is a kickass movie for your first attempt! u really captured the feel of movies like Urban Legends.